Delivery to Metropolitan France and Corsica
Colissimo to Metropolitan France : from the date of dispatch, free delivery within 2 or 3 days, from Monday to Saturday, to home or to a pick-up store. This delivery time is not guaranteed for Corsica. Orders received before 7.45 am, outside commercial operations period, will be processed the same day. Orders received on Friday after 7.45 am or on week-ends, will be processed on Monday.
Home delivery does not require signature. If the package does not fit into the mailbox, a delivery note will be left. The package is then dropped off at the nearest post office or a pick-up store.
• Express: Chronopost to Metropolitan France and Corsica: from the date of dispatch, delivery at your charge to home or to a pick-up store within 24 hours. Orders received before noon, will be processed the same day. Express delivery may not be available during commercial operations. Orders received on Friday after 12 pm or on week-ends, will be processed on Monday.
Chronopost Home 9,9 €
Chronopost Pick-up Store 4,9 €
Corsica : an extra fee of 15€ will be added.
Delivery to European Union countries:
Modes of delivery:
• Chronopost to Europe : from the date of dispatch, free delivery within 2 or 6 days, to home with signature.
|Spain (except Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)||Chronopost||2-3 days|
|Italy (except Vatican, San Marino)||Chronopost||2-3 days|
|Portugal (except Madeira and et Azores)||Chronopost||2-3 days|
|Czech Republic||Chronopost||3 days|
* Delivery times are only given by Chronopost as an estimate.
No delivery to French Overseas Departments and territories, Malta, Cyprus, Switzerland, Liechtenstein.
Orders received for these destinations will be cancelled.
We cannot be held responsible for the delivery delays, due to force majeure beyond our control (social movements, weather conditions,etc...)
Your order will be delivered from Monday to Saturday between 9 am and 1 pm. If it is impossible to deliver your parcel in your mailbox, a delivery notification will be left indicating the date and address of a post office or a pick-up store where you can collect your parcel upon presentation of an identity proof . As from the date mentioned on the delivery notification, you have 15 days to collect your parcel. After this deadline, the parcel will be automatically returned to the shipper.
Place of dispatch
We send all orders from our warehouse in la Gaubretière in France (Vendée).
Status of your order
After logging in to your account, you can track your order in the section « My orders » in the column « status ».
Tracking your parcel
After logging in to your account, in the section "My orders", click on the reference of your order in the first column. Then the section "follow your order’s status step-by-step" appears. Click on the link indicating the tracking number, above your delivery address, to be directed to the carrier site. If you already have your tracking number, you can track your parcel through our carriers sites:
Choice of delivery date and time
Unfortunately, it is not possible to choose the delivery date and time.
I still have not received my order
The delivery time is exceeded:
- First check the status of your order :after logging in to your account, in the section "My orders", in the column « status ».
- Make sure your delivery address is correct.
- If your parcel is considered delivered and yet you still not have received your order, please send us within 3 days after the delivery : a copy of both sides of your identity card, a handwritten letter of complaint about the non-receipt and a proof of address so that we can open a complaint file to the carrier. For the purpose of the investigation, the carrier may ask you to file a complaint with the law enforcement agencies.
Order partially delivered or damaged
If you receive the parcel either open, in bad condition or damaged, please give details of any anomalies on the delivery slip with the delivery agent. Any damage need to be reported to us within 3 days after delivery. In order to open a complaint file to the carrier, we will need pictures showing the impact on the parcel and on the shoes.