Armistice's Peak Mountain is inspired by hiking boots. This cosy version features a black, white and brown tweed-style upper. This sneaker is made from a mix of materials, including smooth bands on the lace guards, a metallic heel insert with a pull-tab, a corduroy collar and a loop-knit tongue. It has the brand's recognisable tongue logo, embroidered with silver thread and bi-colour laces that slip through two signature eyelets and metal D-rings. A super-comfy high-top rounded off with a white rubber sole.
- Cotton, wool and synthetic upper
- Polyester lining
- Removable 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton insole
- Round bi-colour laces
- Signature eyelets and metal D-rings
- Cotton pull-tab for easy donning
- Lightweight 4 cm rubber sole reinforced with side stitching and a lugged outsole