This season, Armistice's Volt One hybrid sneaker meets shoe is out in a kids' version! A sneaker made of knitted nylon that's so comfy it can be worn barefoot! Kids will love its sock-style collar. Very practical, it perfectly adapts to all small feet. And in order to avoid waste, its nylon threads are made from recycled plastic bottles. The ultra-lightweight rubber sole is ideal for you little one's daily adventures.
This model is part of the PACT collection, which from this season now includes the Volt line as a way to reduce the brand's environmental impact.
- Navy Tecknity upper - an innovative, breathable and comfy flyknit nylon
- Nylon made from recycled plastic bottles
- Unlined so you can wear it barefoot
- Removable fabric insole
- Cotton galloon with non-metallic XL eyelets and cord laces
- Ultra-lightweight 3.5 cm rubber sole
Any doubt about your child's shoe size?
Download our pedometer