Eco designed tennis
The new Armistice kid's must-have comes in a soft, shiny version thanks to a beige knitted upper with lurex threads for a twinkly golden finish. It will perfectly round of your kids' outfits while adding plenty of peps. This Volt One is part of our eco-positive, durable line thanks to a knitted nylon upper with threads made from recycled bottles. This sparkly sneaker proudly displays its XL eyelets laid over a tone-on-tone cotton galloon and a wide flat laces with lurex threads. Its extra-lightweight sole makes it extremely comfy - and cool too!
This model is part of the PACT collection, which has been expanded this season as we continue to develop the Volt line in order to reduce the brand's environmental impact.
- Beige Tecknity upper - an innovative, breathable and comfy flyknit nylon
- Nylon made from recycled plastic bottles
- Unlined so you can wear it barefoot
- Removable fabric insole
- Cotton galloon with XL eyelets and large flat laces with lurex thread
- Ultra-lightweight 3.5 cm rubber sole
Any doubt about your child's shoe size?
Download our pedometer