This Onyx One sneaker is all about comfort and is out in a taupe and black tweed version. It's trimmed with forest green accents on the toe and heel, and corduroy inserts on the gusseted tongue and lace guard. A glittery bronze patch on the heel adds a sparkly touch to this sneaker. Inspired by hiking boots, it features distressed metal D-rings with two signature eyelets. Faithful to the Armistice look, it has the recognisable bi-colour laces and a canvas patch with embroidered logo on the tongue. The thick rubber sole ensures even more comfort.
- Cotton, wool and synthetic upper
- 100% organic GOTS certified cotton lining
- Removable GOTS certified organic cotton insole
- Bi-colour laces
- Signature eyelets and metal D-rings
- 3.5 cm vulcanised rubber sole reinforced with side stitching
- Armistice logo on the back of the sole