Eco designed tennis
The Volt One is a daring sneaker inspired by the latest sports technology. A white sneaker with a lace-effect woven upper that adapts perfectly to the shape of the foot for maximum comfort. This new iconic Armistice design is part of the brand's positive and responsible approach thanks to its knitted nylon upper made from recycled bottles. It has an ultra-flexible knitted collar for easy donning and flat cotton laces, not forgetting the brand's signature XL eyelets positioned on a cotton galloon. The sneaker is mounted on an ultra-lightweight sole for the comfiest of strides.
This model is part of the PACT collection, which has been expanded this season as we continue to develop the Volt line in order to reduce the brand's environmental impact.
- White Tecknity upper - an innovative, breathable and comfy flyknit nylon
- Nylon made from recycled plastic bottles
- Unlined so you can wear it barefoot
- Removable fabric insole
- Cotton galloon with XL eyelets and large flat laces
- Ultra-lightweight 4 cm rubber sole