This version of Armistice's Volt One is out in soft, summery tones. It has a knitted nylon upper with threads made from recycled bottles. Its collar ensures a snug fit at the ankle and it's suited to all foot shapes. A pull-tab on the heel makes it even easier to slip on and off. Armistice has made sure to include its iconic cord laces slipped through tone-on-tone XL eyelets. This men's sneaker is mounted on an ultra-lightweight rubber sole.
This model is part of our PACT collection, which is an initiative that reduces our environmental impact.
- Taupe Tecknity upper - an innovative, breathable and comfy flyknit nylon
- Nylon made from recycled plastic bottles
- Unlined so you can wear it barefoot
- Removable fabric insole
- Cotton galloon with XL eyelets and round laces
- Ultra-lightweight 4 cm rubber sole