The Volt One is an innovative sneaker inspired by the latest sports technology. A navy sneaker with a nylon upper that adapts to all foot shapes for maximum comfort. It is part of the brands eco-positive and responsible approach thanks to a knitted nylon thread upper made from recycled bottles. It also has a striking ultra-flexible knitted collar for easy donning as well as a logo label, a pull-tab at the back, cotton laces, and the brand's iconic XL eyelets positioned on top of cotton galloons. This new Armistice must is mounted on an ultra-lightweight sole for the easiest of strides. A sneaker you'll never want to take off!
This model is part of the PACT collection, which has been expanded this season as we continue to develop the Volt line in order to reduce the brand's environmental impact.
- Navy Tecknity upper - an innovative, breathable and comfy flyknit nylon
- Nylon made from recycled plastic bottles
- Unlined so you can wear it barefoot
- Removable fabric insole
- Cotton galloon with XL eyelets and round laces
- Ultra-lightweight 4 cm rubber sole